Foods that help in colon cleansing are one of the most popular and effective methods to cleanse the colon. Herbal colon cleansing products come in a variety of different forms which may include teas, tinctures, extracts, leaf, capsules or powders.
If you want to have a properly-functioning digestive system, here are a few foods that help in Colon cleansing at home:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is good for the body, both inside and out and is a great way to ease constipation as it soothes the entire digestive system.
- Peppermint: Peppermint can help to soothe your stomach and reduce bloating. If you’ve got digestive problems (like IBS or indigestion), it’s a good idea to have a bit of peppermint after your meals.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, a beneficial bacteria that is often referred to as a probiotic.Yogurt with active cultures is one of the best gut-cleansing foods you can add to your diet.
- Cascara Sagrada: Cascara Sagrada is being used for a long time by Native Americans and is one of the most popular colon cleansing herbs used today. It contains compounds that work as a herbal laxative and helps to strengthen the muscle tone of the walls of the colon. Stronger muscle tone leads to elimination of constipation.
- Fermented Foods: Fermented foods contain bacteria that help your colon break down food and have beneficial gut cleansing effects.
Latest posts by bhStaff (see all)
- Yoga Poses To Practice Everyday For Better Digestion – [An Infographic] - October 3, 2018
- Diet You Must Add In Daily Meal If You Have Bloated Stomach -[ An Infographic] - September 24, 2018
- Most Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Constipation – [An Infographic] - September 14, 2018